Loading...

Stay current with insights from our analysts and industry updates.  Subscribe to one of our HealthCheck24 newsletters to receive regular weekly insights by email. We also offer customised newsletters to keep your management, sales and marketing teams fully informed - contact us to find out more.

Konica Minolta acquires X-ray company Sawae in Brazil

Image

02-Jul-15 Konica Minolta announced it has acquired Sawae Technologica Ltda, an X-ray equipment manufacturer based in Minas Gerais. Brazil requires significant healthcare technical advancement and efficiencies as the population expands. Konica Minolta will gain Sawae's strong market recognition, nationwide sales network and local manufacturing capability to deliver high quality and price competitive X-ray solutions. [image: Konica Minolta]

Read More

IHH gets license to set up Shanghai joint venture

Image

02-Jul-15 IHH Healthcare, owner of Southeast Asia's largest private healthcare provider Parkway Pantai, has secured a license to establish and own 70% of Parkway Health Shanghai Intl Hospital Co Ltd in Shanghai. The remaining 30% of the company, which is licensed to provide multi-specialty hospital in-patient and out-patient services, is owned by IHH's partner Shanghai Hongxin Medical Investment Holding Co Ltd. [image: 15 Minute News]

Read More

Online services launched for medtech importers in Vietnam

Image

02-Jul-15 An online service for issuing medical equipment import licences has been launched by Vietnam's Health Ministry. It aims to simplify admin procedures for medical equipment importers. Importers can now submit documents, pay fees, check the progress of applications online. The ministry receives registration applications from about 700 importers every month. [image: Vietnam News / Duong Ngoc]

Read More

Japan looking at ways to improve healthcare effectiveness

Image

17-Jun-15 By 2030, Japan's healthcare costs could be 20% of GDP, experts say. The ageing population and a preference for hospital treatment add to an already overburdened system. The government has been studying wellness, disease prevention, treatment and early detection programs and a recent 'Health Policy White Paper 2015' recommends 200 policies “likely to yield significant positive potential impact”. [image: InterNations]

Read More
Share