We are looking for a highly motivated and productive professional to join us as a Consultant specialising in custom research and advisory services for clients, in international markets, based in our Bristol office in the UK.
You will be:
- Responsible for delivery of customised services for clients such as market intelligence reports, country market databases and strategic advisory presentations
- Managing the design and execution of in-country primary research, secondary research, market statistics, data modelling, market analysis, data visualisation and reporting
- Interacting with in-country consultants, sub-contractors and clients during the data collection, validation, analysis and report production process
- Working with colleagues and external partners to create accurate market data, reliable insights, pragmatic strategic advisory and impactful deliverables
- Communicating in a professional and timely manner and providing intelligent insights in response to client requests
- Supporting marketing initiatives by contributing to content for blog posts, articles, press releases and conference presentations
The ideal candidate should have:
- Positive attitude with an adaptable, hard-working, collaborative, can-do approach
- Interest in joining a lean, focused and quality-driven firm with a lot of future potential, and growing with the business
- International mindset and desire to learn about the world's growth markets, especially in Asia, Latam and the Middle East
- At least four years relevant working experience, preferably in market intelligence, business analysis or a related research or consulting role
- Strong analytical skills encompassing numerical data, market modelling, cogent written analysis and visualisation of information
- Degree in Business, Statistics, Marketing, Information or another relevant discipline
- Preferably a second language, ideally Mandarin or Arabic
We offer a competitive salary and up to three months' performance bonus, sales commission, and benefits including mobile and home Internet allowance - all in a great location in Bristol's CBD, right next to St Nicholas Market.
How to apply
If you are interested in taking on significant responsibility and you meet the requirements of the role, please forward your CV and a short cover email explaining why you are interested, to firstname.lastname@example.org by 30-Apr-18, quoting BTC1803.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted for an interview.